In this episode of the Duct Tape Advertising Podcast, I job interview Bob Glazer. Bob is the Founder and Chairman of the Board of Acceleration Associates, a world-wide companion advertising company. He is also the Co-founder and Chairman of BrandCycle. He has a new e book out referred to as — Going to Results: Why Partnerships are the Upcoming of Marketing.
Marketers right now have a selection. They can maintain doubling down on marketing with the electronic goliaths of now or start off to diversify and devote in other advertising channels, with an eye toward the potential. In this episode, I converse with the Founder and Chairman of Acceleration Companions, Bob Glazer, about why diversifying your advertising approach with other channels — like partnerships — is the way of the potential.
Queries I question Bob Glazer:
- [1:13] How would you define partnerships, and what are you presenting new in the place of partnerships in this book?
- [3:29] Would you say there are distinct degrees of partnerships?
- [5:44] Would you say this is possibly a complete issue of check out shift for a good deal of entrepreneurs?
- [6:59] Do you have a minimal array of who this methodology could get the job done for or is this a thing that everybody must be accomplishing?
- [9:14] How do I come across companions?
- [12:58] Is there an instance situation on finding partners that you’d like to go through with us?
- [15:43] How would any person who is listening to this get started off?
- [17:43] What are some of the platforms that individuals would very likely come upon?
- [18:31[ Have you seen examples of service companies doing this? For example, how would a company like yours create a partner?
- [21:32] Where they can locate out additional about Acceleration Associates as effectively as pick up a copy of Going Outcomes?
Additional About Bob Glazer:
Extra About Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Marketing consultant Network:
Like this show? Click on on about and give us a overview on iTunes, make sure you!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Community.
HubSpot Podcast Community is the audio desired destination for business enterprise professionals who search for the most effective training and inspiration on how to increase a organization.
Free of charge eBook
7 Ways to Scale Your Consulting Follow Without the need of Incorporating Overhead
The Duct Tape Advertising Advisor Community has helped me to improve my organization by over 40% in the final 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Company, Fargo, ND